Nurture your hair with Sebamed Shampoo and Conditioners
Before the unprecedented lockdown, reaching your workplace meant having to brave the dust and pollution from busy junctions and dusty streets. Air pollution became the scapegoat for hair damage. But now that you are comfortably working from home, it’s far from over! You’ve got dry to deal with now.
We understand that the work from home routine might have disturbed your work-life balance. Maybe the long working hours make it a little difficult for you to carve out personal time for self-care. And that has particularly been detrimental to your skin and hair. If hectic schedules have been interrupting your regular meals, chances are that insufficient nutrition contributes to your hair loss. Additionally, when your hair is treated with chemical infused shampoos and conditioners, it is bound to lose its shine.
Why is it important to take good care of your hair?
Everyone loves a good hair day! But not everyone takes the effort to make it happen.
Hair is one of the most significant parts of your appearance and your personality. It is the first thing that people notice about you. Besides the impression it leaves on others, your hair also impacts your self-esteem and the way you perceive yourself. Thus, it is extremely important to take great care of your hair. Here’s why your hair needs your undivided attention:
1. Hair loss –There can be multiple reasons for hair fall like dust, excessive use of alkaline based shampoos, and stress. When you nourish your hair, it gains the strength to withstand such damage. But if your hair does not receive sufficient nutrients and appropriate treatment, it will eventually lead to hair fall.
2. Dandruff – Those white flakes are the last thing you want on your clothes and your hair. Following a regular hair care routine helps you to prevent unwanted hair problems like dandruff. If you are struggling with this, we suggest that you check Sebamed’s anti-dandruff shampoo on Mywellnesskart. Its key ingredient is Piroctone Olamine that prevents dandruff causing bacteria in your scalp. Besides that, it has been clinically proven to reduce dandruff by 50% in 14 days, making it one of the best anti-dandruff shampoos.
3. Scalp problems – Sparing a little while on your weekend to care for your hair is all it takes to avoid pimples and an itchy scalp. Maintaining hair hygiene requires as little as regularly washing your hair with a mild shampoo.
How does a balanced pH level shampoo help maintain your hair?
Now that you understand the importance of caring for your hair, let’s see how pH balance can help you do that. Let’s begin with giving you a brief understanding of the pH level. The pH level defines the acidic or alkalinity of a substance. It is measured on the pH scale wherein the values range from 0 to14. On the pH scale, your scalp should ideally be 5.5. However, due to external damage like the use of chemically strong shampoos and conditioners, frequent hair colouring,etc. can lead to an imbalance in your hair’s pH level. Let’s see what a balanced pH level does to your hair:
1. Shields your hair from bacterial infections – When the pH level of your scalp is balanced, the hair cuticles are closed. This retains the natural oils present in your scalp. But due to the use of alkaline products, your hair cuticles open up. As a result, they are exposed to harmful bacteria. This makes your scalp vulnerable to infections. Thus, a balanced pH level is a must ! On Mywellnesskart, we have clinically tested anti-dandruff shampoos that have a pH value of 5.5.
2. Supports hair growth – One of the most important elements for hair growth is moisture. As mentioned earlier, when you use highly alkaline hair growth shampoos, it opens up the hair follicles. As a result, the natural moisture of your hair is lost. A well-balanced pH level helps to retain the moisture content in your scalp, which helps in accelerating hair growth. That’s why it is important to use a mild shampoo for your hair. On Mywellnesskart, we have three kinds of mild shampoos.
3. Gives you healthy hair – If your hair scalp is too acidic, it will contract the hair follicles. This will obstruct water to pass through. As, a result your hair might feel rough and dry. When your pH balance is maintained, you get that naturally shiny, healthy hair.
Hair care tips using pH balanced shampoos
We’re sure you understand the role of pH level in your hair care. So, we’ll let you in on the secret to maintaining the right pH balance. At Sebamed, we have a dedicated team of professional dermatologists who have developed a wide range of pH balanced hair care products. They have also designed one of the best shampoos for hair loss and dandruff control. These everyday products have a pH value of 5.5 that means they do not damage your hair follicles and protect the inherent qualities of your scalp. You can easily find these products on Mywellnesskart. If you’d like to know why pH balanced shampoos are best for hair loss, take a look at the below mentioned hair care routine. To help you maintain naturally healthy hair, we have put down a few simple steps that are easy to follow:
Keep it clean - It’s imperative to clean your hair and get rid of dirt, dust and other toxins. Wash your hair regularly with Sebamed’s everyday shampoo. With every wash, your hair follicles are supported for faster hair growth so it also acts as a hair growth shampoo.
1. Repair your hair –Your dull and damaged hair needs additional care to restore its natural qualities. Sebamed’s repair conditioner helps to restore the keratin layer balance of your hair. Its silk protein rejuvenates your hair to regain its lustre for gorgeous looking hair! The best thing here is that you can simply order it online through our e-commerce website, Mywellnesskart.
2. Say goodbye to hair fall - If you’ve been experiencing excessive hair loss and are fed up of the popular remedies, here’s something that actually works. Sebamed’s anti-hairloss shampoo contains natural ingredients like soy protein and pea protein. You can trust it won’t disappoint you because it is clinically proven to reduce hair fall by 29%. Thus, it’s the best shampoo for hair fall. All you need to do is visit Mywellnesskart and look for anti-hair loss shampoo.
3. Get rid of dandruff - Excess amount of sebum in your hair causes dandruff. Go for Sebamed’s anti-dandruff shampoo to get rid of your dandruff once and for all. It has been formulated with Piroctone Olamine to prevent the formation of bacteria that causes dandruff. You can find this product on Mywellnesskart.
Along with these hair care tips, always remember that the best hair fall shampoo is the one that not only controls hair fall but also nourishes your hair for faster growth. If you wish to know more about our pH balanced hair loss shampoos, anti-dandruff shampoos, or any other hair care product, we suggest that you browse through Mywellnesskart.